Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our pumpkin loves the PARK!

look wood chips!
How did those kids get up here?


This is so fun here!


Little man all dressed up for a lazy Sunday afternoon :-)





We took Carson to the local park twice this weekend and he loved it! He wanted to walk up onto the playground, he loved walking in the wood chips, and even took a turn on the tire swing. I'm pretty sure he liked it so much that he already remembers the word "park". When I said it tonight he got all excited and ran to the garage door. We've been spending a lot of time outside enjoying the pleasant Fall weather. Carson also started dancing this weekend, well bouncing/dancing I guess. Very cute regardless.



1 comment:

  1. I have always been surprised by the number of shots showing Carson wearing sunglasses. I did not think children so young would tolerate them!

    Love,
    Gpa

    ReplyDelete