Saturday, October 16, 2010

Carson Climbs

Getting ready to go down the slide with Daddy!

Just hanging out at the playground....in my nike sweatsuit :-)
...exausted, we just couldn't move him.


The chair Carson climbed up in BY HIMSELF this weekend...whoa.




Look at my bracelets Daddy :-) (found out later after talking to my Mom that Grandma actually taught him this awhile ago, I just never saw him do it before)



Just hanging out on the porch...in my Adidas sweatsuit :-)
Carson started climbing! His babysitter has been telling me he's been climbing all over everything for a week but I didn't notice until this weekend. To my surprise, I looked out on our porch to check on him and he was standing on the chair! Then later that day he climbed up onto our rocking chair, reached for his water cup, and proceeded to rock himself in the chair for a good 5 minutes...all on his own. Our little man is definetely not a little baby anymore ;-) He is amazing us more and more every day. The videos are of Carson putting ice into my water bottle (his new favorite!), Carson and Mommy going down the slide, and a little singing debut from the little man .






1 comment:

  1. Anyone for a rock climb? great Scott, I mean, Great Carson, way to go!

    Can't wait for the pumpkin pics! :)

    Luv,

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete