Monday, November 22, 2010

The Christmas Tree

uh oh...story to follow...
Look at my mouth full of teeth!


Now if this isn't a monster face I don't know what is :-)

Yep...I'm standing on a box...
So we put up our Christmas tree alittle early and we thought we had a great place for it where Carson wouldn't bother it....ha ha. The first night he just kept standing by it and gazing at it, touching one specific nutcracker ornament every so often...the second night BOOM! I was cooking dinner and Aunt Beth was over so we were chatting. One minute Carson was playing in the pots and pans as he usually does when I cook and the next minute we hear this big crash! The photo of Carson by the tree is the sight we saw as we peeked around the corner. Many ornaments were broken, there was glass everywhere and some lights were busted...but thank God it didn't fall on Carson and we can laugh about it now. He thought it was pretty awesome and I'm pretty sure he was proud of himself. Needless to say we have a baby gate around the tree now and we are still on guard at all times. We are starting to realize that this Christmas season is going to be more work than ever...in the most wonderful way :-)
The first video is a glimpse of Carson when Barney's music box starts up in the middle of the Barney episode. He does this EVERY time he hears the music start to wind up...the feet go a mile a minute and the clapping begins. This is usually followed up by Carson handing the remote to one of us and whining until we rewind it so he can hear it all over again. We have a big Barney fan here.





1 comment:

  1. Your video footage and photos really do keep us current, as I noticed when seeing Carson this past (Thanksgiving) weekend.

    Thanks!

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete