Monday, November 1, 2010

Monkey Business

Aunt Sarah surprised us on Halloween weekend and came for a visit with the rest of the family! Carson gots lots of loving from his aunts :-)



Carson was really happy about the petting zoo at Birkdale :-)



Cutest little monkey and banana duo ever!


"So I just walk up to the door and they give me candy, well alright!"



Munching on a kitkat after a long night of trick-or-treating!



The video is of Carson showing off some dance moves at the trick-or-treat fest at Birkdale on Halloween. You gotta love that little tail!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...can that little face get any cuter?!?! I love him shaking his tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign him up on Danc'in w/ the Stars, 2015.

    Good Halloween pics!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, He's sooooooo cute! I love him in his monkey costume! awwww, i cant wait to see him at christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete