Sunday, November 7, 2010

Look I Can Do It Myself!

Carson wanted to wear his new winter hat and give it a test run.

Notice he has taken out the pans and is now standing in them. He had two feet in the pan before I got the camera out.


A playdate with buddy Luke! Ofcourse they want the same ball, out of all the toys we have:-)




Look closely, Carson is standing on the seat of his firetruck...it's his newest balancing act Doesn't want to sit on it, but he sure loves standing on it....scary.


We have a small slide/playset in our living room and we have been putting Carson up on the slide and catching him for months. Now suddenly he climbs up the slide by himself and goes down without needing anyone to catch him. I really didn't think he would do it without someone there to catch him but he just up and did it! There is a video clip of him jut going up the steps and down the slide over and over. We were pretty amused :-) Carson also cut his 8th tooth last week and has learned some brand new dance moves...which I'm still trying to catch on camera.




2 comments:

  1. When I come down, do you think I could slide down the slide with Carson? :)

    What great pics and video, as always. I hear a little of coaching motivation by "Dad" coach Patrick ("Again, again!")

    Thanks always for the continuing updates!

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the winter hat and I'm guessing he is wearing the pots as snow shoes... he's really ready for winter!

    ReplyDelete