Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boys, boys...

Fast asleep on Daddy...

giving Daddy a BIG hug and kiss...



looking cool like Daddy in his sunglasses...



rocking in my own chair like Daddy!






Blah blah blah...Carson's new favorite person = Daddy! What happened to Mommy? I guess I just don't have the whole boy thing going for me or something. I mean Carson has a lot of hugs to give it's not like he couldn't share them, but no, they are all going to Daddy these days. Can't help but love it all anyways :-)


The video is of Carson dancing to seasame street...he enjoys swaying to the side back and forth like the trees...obviously!




3 comments:

  1. Your daddy theme reminds me of something some teachers were telling me last week, that most babies say "dad" before "mom" because it is phonetically easier to sound out (that phonemic awareness aspect to learning the sounds in language)...nice to see and hear from you!:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at him doing a tree pose gives me visions of taking him to yoga with me in a few years. He's a natural, clearly. :)
    And he does look pretty cool in his shades there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the video of him dancing! I watched it 3 times in a row! :-)

    ReplyDelete