Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just some January Days

Carson has a newfound independence about him recently...sometimes he chooses to sit on his own couch and watch tv by himself. It used to be he would only sit on our laps :-(
Yes we STILL have snow on the ground 1 week after the big storm! I went to take Carson outside one day and he insisted on bringing his doggy with him :-) This is a shot of Carson trying to get Lexi to come outside with us. (she doesn't like the cold much) He wouldn't go out without her so she did venture out for a bit.

After putting every shoe available in the box he decides he should get in too. Don't you just want to wrap him up and ship him out?


Our new toy tubs...what's wrong with this picture?





Fireman Carson in his new Nike jogging suit thanks to Great Aunt Phyl :-)
The video is a short glimse of the fun Carson has with Lexi. For as much of a pain as she can be...I would say that Lexi is Carson's best friend...we definetely are blessed with such a nice puppy. (if only she didn't shed so much)



2 comments:

  1. Lexi is so calm with Carson! I love how he can just grab her bone and she doesn't care. I hope that Sidney will be that gentle with Ayla someday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting to notice the development of Carson over time...and showing us through the blog...thanks.

    Grandpa
    xo

    ReplyDelete