Then he finally got up the courage to go through and stopped and turned back around in the middle so Daddy had to help him out.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Curious yet cautious
Then he finally got up the courage to go through and stopped and turned back around in the middle so Daddy had to help him out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute!!!
ReplyDelete70 degrees there and I ran in 23 degrees (but sunny) here...foot of snow predicted by Wednesday. Enjoy Spring!
Grandpa
xo
Good show Dad getting Carson to stop tasting the jungle gym side rail.:)
Oh man-- even though I have a snow day, I think I'd rather have the sun. And play time with CP. He is such a little man now. It's so crazy that the little bundled up munchkin in the picture hanging on my wall no longer looks like my little nephew there. Geeez oh flip... I always feel so young, but he's going to make me feel old watching him grow up. I can already feel it. EEEK! Love you Mr. Carson.
ReplyDeleteOn a second look, I am so with Siri's comments about how Carson suddenly looks grown - no longer the infant baby for sure...wow!
ReplyDelete