Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best Day of Carson's Life

Look at that hot stuff :-)




Race you back to the top!




Lots of "mmmm's" coming from Carson with his cupcake, cookie, and first juice box experience.



Can I just take these off or what?



Carson had what Patrick calls "The Best Day of his Life" last Saturday at his buddy Anna and Frankie's 3rd birthday party. They had a huge bouncy water house and Carson stayed in it for hours. He slid down the slid, went under water, threw around balls, and squirted his friends with water. He had a permanent smile and all we heard for the afternoon was screams and laughs. I took tons of photos and great videos of his excitement...and then something happened to my camera card and I lost 8GB of photos and videos...ugh. I'm still not quite over it, but thanks to my friend Laura I got a few shots of Carson having fun on the best day of his life :-)











1 comment:

  1. I heard about this day, and now imagination of it is completed with some photos from Laura - thanks!

    More best days in store:)

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete