Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

Early morning pancakes and a special balloon and necklace :-)


Daddy started swinging some golf clubs around for fun and Carson immediately ran inside and grabbed both his clubs and two balls. It was so sweet.





Why not another shot with Mommy on Mother's Day!



Trying on a fancy Derby hat at the Derby party! Thanks for sharing Joanne :-)



"I knew this Elmo Easter basket was good for more than just holding Easter eggs :-) " - Carson



This is the photo I took just before jumping in to save poor Lexi...Carson had her in a complete head lock...although I'm pretty sure Lexi could have flipped him off at any moment. She can be annoying but Lexi sure is a good day and a best friend to our little man :-)













2 comments:

  1. Great Mother's Day 2011 pics. Lexie truly a family dog.

    The next Arnie Palmer anyone?

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete