Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Fun!

Grandma cut my hair for the first time....Mommy said I looked like I was about to fly away with all my ringlets hanging off the sides of my face...it was time :-)


I was fine with the haircut as long as I got to brush my hair and play with some toys while it happened.


Playing in my new sand/water table. Funnest and yet the messiest thing ever!





"Can't wait to get this thing set up!"



Drawing with Grandma in Mommy's classroom!



Here I am with Mommy's class :-)



Grandma and Grandpa took me to Latta Plantation to see the horses!









Here is a shot of me with my haircut :-) I am looking a little more like a boy!






My new tricycle! I haven't quite got the peddling thing down yet but I'll keep trying :-)




Check out my new flipflops! I have a love-hate relationship with them. Love them and want to wear them all the time, but not sure I like anything in between my fat toes :-)

Grandma and Grandpa came down for Memorial Day weekend for Mommy's 30th birthday! We had a great time. We went to the park, to Latta Plantation to see the horses, I got to play with my new sand and water table and ride my brand new tricycle for the first time, I got to visit Mommy's classroom, go out to breakfast, and swim in the pool for the first time this summer! I also got my first haircut! We had so much fun, I didn't want it to end :-)









2 comments:

  1. ...nor did we! It was a great visit! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh-- what a big boy!! This is crazy. I need to come down to visit. And he's drinkin' from your tumbler I hear. :) So cute. He needs one of his own ;) which I'm sure SOMEONE will take care of very soon. But Ing-- it's been a while-- I need more pictures now please and thanks. :) Just cause I don't comment, doesn't mean I don't look at this page EVERYDAY (literally everyday).

    ReplyDelete