Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Our new favorite habit...picking our nose! Just look at these two trouble makers :-)

For those of you who didn't see it on facebook, this was the surprise I got when I walked into the living room to check on the little man. He was yelling out the word "Stuck!".



Ahhh...eat this little Tiger fan up!




Carson had a fun surprise when he woke up on Father's Day...cousin Olivia was here with Jeff and Michelle!




He really wanted Olivia to share her Mommy with him too...although she wasn't too happy about that :-)




Pose you two!




Well we got one to smile :-) Don't get too close to each other or anything.




Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy!


I have a video of the conversation I had with Carson when I found him up on the fooseball table and a video of Patrick teaching Carson to hit a ball of the tee that we gave him for Father's Day...but the blog won't let me download them today for some reason. I will keep trying!














1 comment:

  1. Great photos - Happy Father's Day! Hopefully get to see the videos in a coming featured attraction.

    Love,

    Grandpa
    xo

    ReplyDelete