Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011



Having fun with my girlfriends Sarah and Lindsey!



Oh yeah got the sandle castle going!




Now off to the Lazy River :-)


Our ocean front view....and I was most excited to see a kite!




Look Mommy a seashell! Can I eat it?



On an evening stroll with my Great Uncle Jeff...he really is GREAT!



At the very expensive icecream shop with Sarah, Lindsey, Avery, and Austin!





Fuzzy because Mommy's camera is fogging up from the heat.





Hanging out with Aunt Nola :-)



and Nanna too!




Nanna sure is fun :-)



On the beach with Laura!


Thank you Uncle Jeff and Aunt Roxie for inviting us to Myrtle Beach for the week! I had even more fun this year now that I could run around, jump in the water, and play in the sand! I had so much fun playing with my friends Sarah, Lindsey, Avery, Laura, and Austin too. Nanna's boot is really cool to play with and I learned how to say her name...and I remembered Great Aunt Nola too! I had so much fun, and now I'm going to sleep for a very long time :-)






















1 comment:

  1. It sounds like Sara and Lindsey really broke Carson in on the beach scene this year with lots of loving attention for the time they were there - wow!

    Carson, snorkeling next?

    Love,
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete