Putting some extra water in the pool!
This picture is what the title refers to...Carson has a daily habit of opening the freezer, taking out the tub of ice cream, and running out to one of us yelling "Ice Ceam Ice Ceam"! (he doesn't quite have the "r" sound down yet) He knows what he likes...and apparently he really is related to his Grandpa!
In the past couple of weeks Carson has started repeating EVERYTHING we say, he is throwing balls overhand (pretty far actually, Patrick is thrilled), and we had our first trip to the ER :-( Carson got daring one day and while I was cooking he fell off the back of the couch and landed on the hard kitchen floor. He bumped his head pretty hard and I couldn't see sending him off to bed that night without getting him checked out. He checked out fine, actually he was dancing around in the waiting room, flirting with a young girl, and telling some random lady to come and sit by him, so I was pretty sure he was fine before we even got in :-) Scary for me but I know it won't be the last time...he was pretty traumatized though. He constantly shows us where he fell and touches his head. I guess he learned not to flip off the back of the couch!
1 more day of school and I'm off for the summer and looking forward to spending every day with my little man...although I'm realizing this isn't going to be as relaxing of a summer as I am used to :-)
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream! We learn it so young.
ReplyDeleteCarson showing comfort and ease in front of a camera...very nice.
Love,
Grandpa
xo