Downtown Grand Rapids had a Construction Truck Petting Zoo last weekend! I just happened to see it in a magazine and I'm so glad I did because it was like Carson's dream come true. Grandma and Grandpa Brang came along and got to see Carson up in a bulldozer, a dumptruck, trashtruck, and utility van!
Laney's new thing is to wear bows! She asks for them and likes to look at herself in the mirror after I put one in. She never touches it. I'm not a bow girl so I was never going to make her wear them but she loves them and boy does she look cute in a bow! Laney started saying "Mama" last week, along with "Dada" and "Hi". My dad thinks she says "Grandpa"...it does kinda sound like it but the jury is still out on that one. She can point to her toes, nose, and eyes (careful she will poke you!). She runs, yes runs after Carson and takes major spills daily. Today she has a huge bruise on her forhead and a nice big scrape on her cheek from falling into the wagon and falling and banging her head on the road. I need a big bubble for this girl!
Carson's big "MacGyver" move...this has been an every day occurance this week. Laney loves it.
As you can tell Siri and I were pretty surprised when the guys decided to run through the slip n slide on their way out for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment