Laney has a hard time keeping her hands off the tree for very long...but doesn't she look cute in Mommy's old outfit!
Carson had a holiday music program at preschool and boy was it CUTE! He's next to the girl in the black and white striped shirt.
Let's just say we have had A LOT of helpers in the kitchen this holiday season.
Don't mind me I'm just emptying the wipes :-)
Elves hard at work!
Sitting on the statue at our library....I'm pretty sure Laney thought this lady was real for a very long time.
Let it snow! I think we actually live in a snow globe. The news said we've already had 25 inches of snow and it's still a week before Christmas! Lucky for us Carson LOVES the snow...he plays outside for as long as we will let him...and Laney loves it too as long as you are pulling her on a sled. She is NOT a fan of mittens.
Cookie Makers!
"This was hard work Mom...are we done now?"
No comments:
Post a Comment