Sunday, July 13, 2014

Boom Boom Pow!

 Happy 4th of July!  We enjoyed breakfast at the Fire House and the Ada Parade with Grandma and Grandpa Brang :-)



 Covering Grandma with stickers!  She knows her body parts!
 Sparklers!

 We are SO LUCKY to live next door to these guys...Max is Carson's best buddy.
 Private seats (and FREE too) of the Amway fireworks from our driveway!


 We went to check out Aunt Beth and Uncle Nader's awesome new house last weekend!  Laney is ready and waiting for her baby cousin to come on out of Aunt Beth's belly.  She spent a lot of time asking when the baby would come and why she didn't want to come out right now.  I'm pretty sure she also tried to tickle the babies feet.  

Look at that beautiful bride to be :-)

 Quick visit from Great Gma and Gpa Schultz!

 Carson just had to get Max in the family shot!

 Laney let me get her hair up out of her face again the other day...it's happened a handful of times now so I'm hopeful she'll come around!  I could do a lot better, I'm aware, but I have about 4 seconds to get it done before she changes her mind and I don't dare touch it or talk about it once it's up!
 Checking out the turtles at our library!

  I took the kids to have lunch with Patrick at work this week.  We had a blast!  The kids got their own name tags and got to pick their own lunch from the cafeteria.  It's like Daddy works at this big kid play land, Carson wants to go there every day.
  Yep...my hodge podge kids are still sitting out in the garage with thier pajamas and blankies every Thursday morning at 7am waiting for that trash truck to come by!  Carson ducked out of the pic but don't even think he would be missing the trash truck...ever!
 
  The boats at Meijer Gardens never get old.


Laney and Olivia got to help Aunt Sarah open her wedding shower gifts last weekend.  Laney enjoyed the party!  I, on the other hand, realize that going to these things solo is something I took for granted!




No comments:

Post a Comment