We took the kids to see Santa Claus as Meijer Gardens and this year we got them both up there willingly with no tears! That was a first! Laney asked specifically for blue fruit snacks (because mean mom won't buy her any, she only gets them at Grandma's house). When she got off his lap she had a funny look on her face. Suddenly she folded her arms and said angrily, "Santa NO give me fruit snacks!". She definitely thought she was getting what she wanted right then and there. Carson asked for candy canes. Santa got let off pretty easy this year I'd say!
Carson LOVED the trains going around in one of the garden rooms. He just chased it all over the place.
They finally meet! My kids could not have been more excited about meeting their baby cousin Eliana! When Carson held her he asked if we would walk away because maybe she would go back to sleep and just sleep on him. He was astonished at how small her little ears were.
And for as tough and rough as Laney can be, she sure turned to mush with her little baby! She was sweet as could be!
We stopped in at the Nature Museum in Midland to let the kids run around a little before our trip home. What a fun day!
I guess I've been missing out on some pretty sweet blog action here. Geeez - you've really kept up with it. I love it!! Thanks!
ReplyDelete