There was a pez collection at the library last week to our surprise. Can you even imagine this idea for sugar crazed Laney. Mind. Blown.
This girls sleeps all night in her rock n play...I wish I had one of them with my other two! So we are trying to nap in her crib upstairs sometimes...we'll be moving her up soon since she doesn't need me in the middle of the night...tear tear....not!
Evie LOVES taking a bath. She gets fussy right before bedtime most nights and all I have to do is lay her down and start the water going and she just calms right down. Just wait until she can get in the big tub!
Happy girl!
This outfit gets an A+! Grandma gave her this shirt and she was so excited because all the sequence reflects the sunlight all over the floor and the walls.
Evie got all dressed up to go over to Flint with me for Patrick's cousin Cheryl's baby shower. She wasn't super excited about it all but she sure looked cute!
This is Everson meeting her new cousin Adeline for the very first time! They are only 4 weeks apart. Don't they seem so happy to see each other?! This is definitely a keeper! We will recreate it someday I'm sure.
Great Aunt Laura is rocking her grandson Ian and Great Aunt Margie has Evie! These two Mom's know how do it right!
I was so happy Aunt Beth came too so I could meet little Adeline! And this was her first time meeting Evie as well!
At bedtime Carson always asks if Evie can read with him. When she's in the right mood she loves to hear him read!
Fell right asleep on Grandpa!
| Laney had her buddy Will come over to play for the afternoon. They are using chalk paint to paint her little house! |
This video will be one of my favorites for all time. We had garage sales in our neighborhood last week. When Carson got off the bus he came home running, saying that his friend Leah has a doll house that she was selling and he wanted to buy it for Laney. We really don't need another doll house but how could I argue that? He wanted to pay with his own money too. So he got his money and grabbed the wagon and went walking down the street. You'll see what he came back with. It was the best thing ever. And Laney seriously plays with that doll house every single day.
Um, Carson spending his money buying Laney a dollhouse?! GAH! So adorable! Heart parts everywhere!
ReplyDelete