Patrick had a fun guys weekend so we got together with some of our favorite girls...Ms. Kate, B, and Baby Ren!
This mama was overly impressed watching Evie build this tower all by herself...I'm not biased or anything, I promise!
This happens A LOT...thank goodness for Lexi these days. Put any chair on the floor and this girl will just snuggle right in! It's hysterical.
Carson got to feed the baby calves on his field trip a couple weeks ago and now he's ready to go work on a farm!
This little cheerleader is having fun cheering on her people at soccer and baseball these days!
Everson pulled out the flipflops Aunt Sarah gave her from her closet and insisted on wearing them around the house. There just couldn't be anything cuter.
Snacking with Grandma!
Mother's Day weekend was a fun one! For starts we got to spend lots of time with baby Maeve!
Carson was concerned that the Dad's may not get the opportunity for the same picture on Father's Day so we took one early!
Oh yeah and I ran 15 and 1/2 miles too! Dad and I ran the Grand Rapids River Bank 25k on a beautiful, warm, sunny morning. Furthest I've ever run, that last 1/2 mile was traumatic.
I tried so hard to get a good shot of her ponytail...this was the best I could do!
I don't know where it came from because BELIEVE ME his Dad doesn't do this, but Carson has been REALLY into looking at his own muscles in the mirror...I have no words.
Mother's Day weekend was oh so lovely, from getting sung to from Laney at preschool, to spending the day with my whole family including my Mom, Sister, and Grandma, and getting breakfast in bed not once but twice...but my all time favorite moment that I hope to never forget was at the dinner table with Patrick and the kids. Patrick asked the kids to each say something they love about me...I figured he'd just get some eye rolls but Carson actually started off and asked if we could go around the table 3 times! He rubbed my back and hugged me as he went on and on about every little thing I do for him. Laney continued with the same. It was the nicest surprise and completely unplanned and wow...just filled me right up. Thanks guys.
Muscle Man! from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
No no no no from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Rip stick from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Flip flops from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Just sitting in a chair... from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Blowing Kisses from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Going for a ride! from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment