I really kind of thought Carson might be getting too old to want to do this Fall Fun stuff this year. But, to my surprise, he was the one who was begging me to go! I'll take it as long as I can!
Trapped in the fort!
I'm dedicated to keeping the blog for my kids and not for "me" stuff but I am just going throw these pics on here so I never lose them! We got tickets to the O.A.R. concert in GR several months ago and we were excited enough about the concert, you can only imagine how ecstatic we were when Patrick was asked by Founders to give some of the band members a tour of the facility before the show! Y'all...he was texting with O.A.R. the day of the concert! We were star struck for sure, I still am. Patrick estimates he's been to about 20 of their concerts in the past 17 years. I've been to a lot but not quite that many. We started going to their concerts together when we first met way back when! We've seen them in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and North Carolina. Meeting the band was like....AHHHH I can't even tell you how happy it made me. And how happy thier music makes me. And how much it feels like I'm back listening to them 17 years ago when I see them live. And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Brang for coming to watch the kids so we could have worry-free night!
Happy 1st birthday Maeve! Maeve had the best Harry Potter themed birthday party! It was right up Carson's ally since he just finished the second book and he's going to be Harry Potter for Halloween. He dressed up just for the occasion, and if he was getting to wear his Halloween costume, then you better believe Laney was wearing hers too!
Evie went without a nap that day, but she knew where to go when she needed a rest :-)
These two munchkins.
Thanks for the most fun day! We love you baby Maeve!
Bounce house fun from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Nana's Stinky Feet from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Sisters and Milk from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
Stinky Socks! from ingrid brang on Vimeo.
"I Love You" from ingrid brang on Vimeo.








No comments:
Post a Comment