Downtown shopping and eating on Friday morning.
We spent the afternoon at HopLot with the rest of the gang. It was instantly our favorite spot. Great food, great drinks, great fun for the kids, and great company! We will definitely be back. Carson found a log going across the creek and it didn't take long before Laney and him were walking it. Grandma Brang took the challenge and and went across too!
After Hoplot we ventured over to the other penninsula to see my friends Alaina and Head at Bowers Vineyard where Alaina works. What a beautiful spot! The kids loved the outdoor seating and the cornhole. They even got to walk through the vines and pick some grapes.
Downtown Traverse, a brewery, and a winery...these kids were wiped! Our condo had one bed in it instead of 2, so Aunt Sarah brought us a blow up mattress and extra blankets and pillows. The kids loved it!
Saturday morning Mrs. Mazzetti and Grandma Brang planned a surprise breakfast birthday party for Carson. He had NO idea it was coming and he was SOOOOO surprised. It made his day!We had a candle in a donut from "Peace, Love, and Little Donuts".
On to the beach!!
Dinner out and Moomers for icecream dessert.
Back at home on Carson's REAL birthday we got to celebrate with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, and Maeve. I'd say this kid had a pretty good 10th birthday. I think he basically got a week of celebrations. Lucky guy, and he knew it too. He was ever so grateful and I hope he always is.
Happy 10th birthday Carson! Slow down any day. I'm so excited to see what the next 10 years brings you, but I'd like to see it in slower motion. The day you were born is so fresh in my mind it just can't be possible it's been 10 years. Love you buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment