Evie enjoyed ice skating at Rosa Parks Circle so much that she asked if we could go again just the two of us while the kids were at school. I'm loving this extra time with her as I start to fill our her kindergarten enrollment papers.
Love our play dates with Abby.
Carson and Elliott made a MAJOR snowfort outside. They get in there so far that you can't even see them from the entrance! This guy and his pups. He just loves them.
Laney brought home a kids cookbook from her school library and she got right to it! She made our family her now very famous "Laney's Crusty Mac n' Cheese" for dinner and has made us many smoothies. She even left Patrick and I a surprise yogurt and granola breakfast next to our beds.
Valentine's Day fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
Lots of love to go around this Valentine's Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment