We are so grateful and so blessed...gosh we are having all the fun in November! First up, MSU football game!
First snowman of 21-22...tiny but it's there.
And basketball season starts up for Laney, along with futsol. She likes to be busy!
Dinner at Cascade Roadhouse with friends. We love their outdoor seating with the heaters and fireplace. It's been our go to every Friday night now that this Mom is too exhausted to cook by the weekend.
Snap from Evie's class website.
Happy birthday to Eliana!! We love getting to celebrate with these love bugs! We went to see our favorite Santa Claus at Meijer Gardens but unfortunately he was feeling under the weather. Mrs. Claus stepped in for him. Evie was ok with it.
Thanksgiving time! This year the Stalder's were all able to come along with both sets of Grandparents, how lucky are we?!
Check out these cool cookies Grandma Brang brought for the kids. They actually painted them with frosting before eating them.
Carson put on a short show after dinner. I love it when he's willing to play for us!
Orchestra concert...FINALLY! Carson was in first chair and he actually came out on stage to tune everyone before they began. I can't even. I hope the video works because it's amazing.
Carson and his best buddy Graham, from soccer to orchestra these two are just so good to each other.
Out of order, Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to see "Beauty and the Beast" by the high schoolers. Afterwards they treated them to dinner and dessert, obviously.
Ada Santa parade and Chili/Beer Festival! It was cold but sunny and SO MUCH FUN! Laney walked in the parade with the Girl Scouts.
Looking back at these pics from the last month, I feel tired and I feel like I'm barely hanging on and yet, we have had ALL THE FUN. We are all healthy and we are better than OK! So much to be thankful for here.
No comments:
Post a Comment