The kids love exploring the Grand River nature trail behind our neighborhood...I don't think any of us realize how lucky we are to live here and how often we go back there.
Skiing wears the girl out!
Evie played basketball in a league at the YMCA for the first time and she also joined an Encanto Jazz class with her friend Aleah. They have so much fun dancing their hearts out.
Ready for Valentine's Day at school!
Laney's buddies are all having big parties as they are turning 10! Love her girlfriends. I sub in Laney's class and grade all the time and I see her playing on the playground and at lunch and seriously, I can't find one kid she isn't friends with. She never sticks to any one group or person and I love that.
Evie's class having fun on the playground! We got to have Aunt Sarah, Uncle Blake, Nicky, and Ollie come for the weekend! The kids always get so excited to see their cousins.
Winter really flew by for the first time ever. I think it was the Florida trip in February that really helped. Next week we are already at Evie's birthday, Spring break, Laney's birthday, and Easter! Love when we get to this time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment