Carson is getting noticably bigger everyday! He was awake for a couple of hours this morning and played with us on the floor and in his bouncy seat for quite awhile. He is starting to coo alittle and I tried to get it on video but ofcourse he stopped everytime I pushed record :-) Bathtime is getting to be more and more fun. Isn't this bathrobe too much!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Carson at 10 days
Carson is getting noticably bigger everyday! He was awake for a couple of hours this morning and played with us on the floor and in his bouncy seat for quite awhile. He is starting to coo alittle and I tried to get it on video but ofcourse he stopped everytime I pushed record :-) Bathtime is getting to be more and more fun. Isn't this bathrobe too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment