Grandma and Grandpa came to town today! They think Carson is pretty cute too :-) Carson is holding onto Aunt Beth's cross necklace in one of the photos, gotta love it. Carson got snipped today (which made Mommy very sad) so he slept all day, he wouldn't look at us too much. I'd be mad too. We are hoping to go home tomorrow!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Day 2-Grandma and Grandpa come to town
Grandma and Grandpa came to town today! They think Carson is pretty cute too :-) Carson is holding onto Aunt Beth's cross necklace in one of the photos, gotta love it. Carson got snipped today (which made Mommy very sad) so he slept all day, he wouldn't look at us too much. I'd be mad too. We are hoping to go home tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remind Ingrid he won't remember it at all!
ReplyDeletevasoline and guaze will be your best friend for a few days- put a big glob on the guaze and then lay it over the area that was cut. it will keep anything from sticking on. worked great for nathan... yeah a baby boy!!!!!!!!!! hopes for a speedy recovery and a wonderful first night home.
ReplyDeletelove the pic of Carson sleeping on Patrick's chest.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Pat and Ingrid!!!! Carson is so cute. I can't wait until I'm a grandma. Aunt Laura
ReplyDelete