Carson has been talking a lot more today :-) He's very animated! My mom and I took Carson to visit Patrick at work and meet Patrick's co-workers today and tomorrow we have our 2 week doctors appointment already! We played dress up alittle with him today and he was just eating up the camera time :-) Carson also had another bath and it's obvious that he loves getting all wrapped up in the warm towels when we are finished.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Talk to Me
Carson has been talking a lot more today :-) He's very animated! My mom and I took Carson to visit Patrick at work and meet Patrick's co-workers today and tomorrow we have our 2 week doctors appointment already! We played dress up alittle with him today and he was just eating up the camera time :-) Carson also had another bath and it's obvious that he loves getting all wrapped up in the warm towels when we are finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bing, I'm not sure who is more cute in the video, Carson, or your mom! I love it!!! Great pictures, he's so adorable...keep 'em coming!!!!
ReplyDeleteI sure love having this blog available when I'm Carson-deprived here at work!
ReplyDelete