We had some fun with Carson when we put his in a night-bag after his bath last night. His little feet poked into the bottom because it's already too small at only 4 weeks old! So we took some photos before saying good-bye to a perfectly adorable night-bag and we had some fun with the video camera as well :-) Today he's wearing pants which make him look like such a big boy! We said a sad good-bye to Grandma and Auntie this morning after a great weekend and this week we have our 1 month check up already!
oda
Oh my gosh, I could watch this video over and over and over and over... you get the picture. I wish I was still there. SOOOO Badly. He's just so adorable and we didn't want to leave him.
ReplyDeleteYou're right about that Siri...We did NOT want to leave. We had alot of fun and made nice memories. Awww...the "cars" outfit - how cute is that!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the car outfit!!!
ReplyDelete