
Carson is really using his hands and arms a lot! In the photo with Aunt Beth he is grabbing onto her shirt :-) I put the adorable sweatsuit on him when we were going to the grocery store since it's still not cool enough here to get bundled up. I hope he still fits into it when it does finally cool off! He's been enjoying sitting upright in his boppy and being able to look around as you can see in the videos.
(When you whistle at Carson, Lexie might come a runnin'.) This one made me laugh out loud...at work! Too precious!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ingrid, the sweatsuit is too cute! I found your blog from your facebook post, I think this is such a good idea for when the kids get older and for sharing with family & friends far away. I have one, too, for the twins. The web address is http://matthewclaire.blogspot.com. Take care, Kristyn
ReplyDeleteCarson is the most adorable baby! I'm going to eat him up when I see him.
ReplyDeleteSuch a happy guy - I can't wait to see Carson switch his wardrobe from the Tigers to the Bengals, may give them a change in fortune!:)
ReplyDeleteCan't help but love this little guy - so expressionistic.