I just looked at this and then looked back at the posts from August and where did the time go?? He's looking more and more like a little baby instead of a little infant. This is insane! Next thing you know, he'll be a little kid. But it's so neat to see him kicking and punching and looking around so much. Oh MAN I wish I could just come over and hang out with my little buddy. Keep the posts coming. Can't wait to see you guys in October! (But I CAN wait to run 26.2 miles. Eek. Hopefully having him there will help keep my mind off it). xoxo, Auntie
What a happy baby!! So content. I love him!!! xo
ReplyDeleteHE IS HUGE!!!! He is going to weigh as much as Riley soon!
ReplyDeletelove the smiles! love you Carson!
ReplyDeleteI just looked at this and then looked back at the posts from August and where did the time go?? He's looking more and more like a little baby instead of a little infant. This is insane! Next thing you know, he'll be a little kid. But it's so neat to see him kicking and punching and looking around so much. Oh MAN I wish I could just come over and hang out with my little buddy. Keep the posts coming. Can't wait to see you guys in October! (But I CAN wait to run 26.2 miles. Eek. Hopefully having him there will help keep my mind off it).
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Auntie