Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the jean jacket













It was finally just cool enough to maybe need a jacket when we went for a walk, so I jumped at the opportunity to put Carson's jean jacket on him! The video is of Patrick talking to Carson. Lately Carson has been just lighting up and smiling for Patrick whenever he gets home from work, it's so adorable. I think he gets bored of looking at my face all day long :-) But really though how cute is this jacket!!!



3 comments:

  1. The jacket is a riot! Especially with the little hood. Now all he needs is a cool pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Carson is really trying to tell Patrick something. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jean jacket! He looks like a tough guy in the last pic, with his fist balled up and his eyes looking toward the side. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete