Carson's last day of preschool was a family fieldtrip to the Grand Rapids Zoo. (tear, tear) Here he is with Mrs. Neeley, one of his favorite teachers ever! Her daughters Hannah and Sarah have babysat for us and Carson is pretty much in love with all three of them! His other fabulous teacher this year was Ms. Postema. What a great year it was! We are so fortunate to have found the very best preschool!
Carson with his buddy Dries!
As you can tell, when I say, "Say Cheese", this is the face Laney automatically makes. What a great phase.
Svids and Joe brought baby Chet to visit last weekend! He was BOMBARDED by two big kids who wanted to play with him, pat his head, squeeze him with hugs, and pretty much bug him NON STOP. He survived and I bet he slept good that night! We love you baby Chet!
Laney the big helper!
My Mom painted Laney's toe nails last week. I thought for sure she'd want it off right away but she loves it and we've painted them several times now! It's SO CUTE! And yes, Carson wanted his toe nails painted too, and yes we did paint them but we took it off that night. Oh Carson.
Fun at Auntie's house with Henrick!
Oh the faces.
Finally sprinkler time!
Laney started saying her first three word phrase... "Let it Go!"...Carson and her have been belting out those words all weekend! I got a short video of Laney. It seems like every time they are singing and I get my phone out they stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment