Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August in Ada

 Swimming fun with Max!
, 
 Amway puts on a free festival in Ada called "August in Ada" every year and this year my parents came with us.  The kids got to go down the big bouncy slide (you can see Laney flip down it in the video below), bounce in the bounce house, dance and hoola hoop on stage, have a hotdog picnic lunch with snowcones, pet farm animals at the petting farm, play in the fire hose sprinkler, and practice some gymnastics!  Whew, what an afternoon!  Carson even got a quick kids haircut!



 We are so spoiled to be able to visit Patrick's Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike at their lake house just 30 minutes north of us.  This time around me and the kids gave paddle boarding a try!  I LOVED it!  Laney and Carson both actually stood up with me paddling without holding on to anything for quite a while.  Carson and I went several docks down with him standing up. When we took the pontoon boat out for a swim, Laney would take a running start and just jump right off the boat, climb up the ladder, and do it all over again and again.  No one can keep up with this girl!



Laney took pictures with my camera the other day and when I went through them to delete them all I just couldn't delete the photo of her feet...they are just too cute!


Laney might be just a little bit too small for this thing?









I see gymnastics in our future :-)


Carson doing some paddle boarding, solo!

Go Sparty!


No comments:

Post a Comment