Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Gangster and a Witch



 Carson and Patrick have gone go-carting a couple of times and honestly it could be Carson's favorite thing ever.  He just has a ball!
 Another costume I found in the closet!  Will this be the one??  There's a fun dance party video in this costume at the bottom :-)
 We got some sneak peak pics back from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake's wedding!  I seriously want to enter this one of Carson in looking like a gangster in a photo contest somewhere.  It should be in a magazine right?!
 Aunt Sarah was the prettiest bride :-)

 Oh yeah this is classic.
 Grandpa's first selfie!  Laney loves to go to the donut shop and then to the park with Grandpa.

                                                               Cooking with Grandma!   

 A rare moment of "getting along".

 Are these my shoes?
 Laney and I had fun checking out the HUGE pumpkins at Meijer Gardens with Grandma and Grandpa.




No comments:

Post a Comment