This girl and her sweets...she has no interest in the cake but she makes sure she gets every last drop of frosting!
Where could Laney be hiding? This was a tough one!
Laney and her neighborhood pals :-)
Getting ready to head to the bus...and look, no tears! It took until day 3 but we don't ever hear any complaints about leaving for school or riding the bus anymore. Don't get me wrong, Carson is EXAUSTED by the time he gets home and he seems to have very few brain cells left, but I know he loves school because he is very willing to get out the door and catch the bus every morning. He won't answer any of my questions but little parts of his day come out here and there if you are paying attention. Today he came home with some homework and when I asked him about it he said, "My teacher gave me the most homework because I was the best in class today Mom. That's why I have the mostest." Well let's just hope that was made up because this teacher knows getting the "mostest" homework isn't a good thing :-)
It's Batman! (or Batgirl) Laney found this costume at my Mom's house. It used to be Auntie's dance costume but we may be using it for Halloween!
Helping Daddy do his work at home.
The kids did it again! They made it up the aisle at Aunt Sarah and Uncle Blake's beautiful wedding. I didn't get any photos but I'm anxiously waiting to see all the great shots the photographers got! It was a long couple of days for the kids and I'm pretty sure they were on a sugar high for most of them. Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa's help so Patrick and I could be in the wedding too!
Mmm...licking the banana bread beaters. Laney and I are having too much fun just the two of us all day long. I'd kinda like to freeze both my kids at the ages they are at right now. During the day Laney will continually ask me, "What now Mommy, What Mommy?". She's along for the ride and she loves it when I go to get my shoes on and tell her where we are off to next. Her highest request is to stop by Grandma's house to get her fruit snacks. We walk in the door and she tells me to leave saying, "Mommy leave"...because she knows she will get more treats if I'm not around. She is definitely turning into my little buddy!
This video was shot while we were waiting for Carson at the bus stop on a rainy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment